Darshan’s ‘Devil’: Out on bail, Sandalwood star shoots in Rajasthan for action drama

Darshan in ‘Devil’.
| Photo Credit: Special Arrangement

Kannada superstar Darshan has finished shooting one portion of his upcoming film Devil. The actor, who was arrested in connection with the alleged murder of Renukaswamy in June 2024, is currently out on bail.

The makers of Devil, directed by Prakash Veer, is billed as an action drama. The actor, who is reportedly dealing with a back pain, shot in Udaipur, Rajasthan. The makers released a poster of the actor from a scene shot during the schedule.

This was the third schedule of the movie. The makers of Devil had previously completed filming some segments of the movie in Mysuru. The first schedule of the movie was completed in Bengaluru.

Hindi actor Mahesh Manjrekar, Sharmiela Mandre, and Achyuth Kumar were part of the shooting schedule in Rajasthan. “We have shot in a never-before-seen location in Indian cinema in Rajasthan,” said a source from the film team.

ALSO READ:Actor Darshan, out on bail in murder case, breaks silence

Darshan had signed a film with KVN Productions, the banner behind the highly anticipated film Jana Nayagan, starring Tamil star Vijay and Toxic, headlined by KGF star Yash. The film was supposed to be directed by Prem, with whom Darshan delivered the blockbuster film Kariya (2003).

Darshan said the project is currently on hold. “I will team up with KVN Productions after their current films are completed.” He also said that he has returned the advance given by producer veteran Soorappa Babu for a film. The actor, who was arrested on June 08, 2024, was granted bail by the Karnataka High Court on December 13, 2024.

Leave a Comment