Do you want to be your own boss?
Are you sick of making other people rich?
Then becoming a Sub-contractor maybe the option for you.
Here at Business Partners we are looking to work with sub-contractors from different trades such as Gas Engineer’s & Installers, Plumbers, Drainage Plumbers, Electricians, Pest Controllers, Locksmiths, Roofers and Glaziers to name a few. We are aiming to work on a nationwide scale and with people who have the same desire as us to provide our customers with an excellent standard of service.
If you’re considering becoming a Sub-Contractor there are some things you will need to think about. For example, how do you keep a steady stream of work going?
We understand that attracting new customers may not seem like priority a lot of the time. But what happens if you suddenly find yourself with a significantly lower work load?
We’re here to answer these questions for you.
There are many benefits to working with us…
- A steady and constant flow of work in your area all year round
- Payment comes directly from us which means less hassle for you!
- Many more opportunities for progression
- No subscriptions or charges
Steps we would take…
- We would visit your premises
- Check the relevant trade certificates
- We would ask you to agree to Service Level Agreements & Key Performance Indicators as well as our own expectations of the standard of work required
- A director for Business Partners would grant you approval
Sole-traders and Companies are welcome to join our approved network of Sub-contractors, Click here to apply to become an approved Sub-Contractor of Business Partners Group Limited.